Ireland as a country is very supportive of commercial enterprise and entrepreneurship. There are a number of government organisations that provide grants, funding, training and strategic advice to businesses, from start-ups through to large corporates. Often businesses are unaware of supports that are available or do not have the expertise or resources to deal with the application process.
At WENTWORTH our financial experts have a detailed knowledge of the various grants and supports that are available to businesses and individuals. Our advisors can assist you in identifying the supports that you are eligible for and can assist with the application and/or qualification process.
We have experience of dealing with the following grant authorities;
- Enterprise Ireland
- Enterprise boards
- EU agencies
- SECAD (and its equivalent in other regional areas)
There are numerous other financial incentives offered by other government agencies in support of enterprise and employment;
- R&D tax credits
- Knowledge development box
- Employment grants
- Corporation tax exemption
- CGT relief for entrepreneurs
- Start-up relief for entrepreneurs (SURE)
Our financial experts will ensure you benefit from the grants and supports available to you and keep you informed or new developments.
Our services include:
- Identification of grant aids and supports
- Preparation of financial models
- Preparation of business plans
- Preparation of application documentation
Other relevant services: