Souring funding or raising capital can be challenging for even the most experienced of management teams.
At WENTWORTH our financial experts have significant experience of assisting individuals, start-ups, SME’s and corporates with fund raising and debt and equity restructuring.
Sourcing funding for commercial ventures requires a unique blend of expertise and requires consideration of financial, commercial, accounting, taxation and legal matters. Our financial experts have the technical skills and experience to source finance for viable commercial propositions effectively and efficiently.
We have access to senior personnel and decision makers in private capital houses, private equity funds, financial institutions and state funding agencies.
Our fund raising approach is tailored to meet the characteristics of each engagement and will typically include some or all of the following steps;
- Financial review of the business or project
- Preparation of a financial model
- Determine the optimum finance structure
- Debt / Capital ratio
- Engage with legal advisers
- Preparation of an investment memorandum
- Identify and target funding sources
- Devise a presentation strategy
- Documentation review
- Negotiation with fund provider
- Finalisation and execution of documentation
- File documentation with CRO as required
- On-going reporting as required