Our tax professionals have extensive experience, gained over many years in the tax departments of Big 4 accounting firms and top tier law firms.
We advise on complex tax related issues and, we understand when you require immediate access to experienced tax specialists. Our approach is flexible and we always respect the client relationships you have established and give firm undertakings not to compromise such relationships.
The choice is yours as to whether you want us in the background or whether you want us to have any direct contact with your client. Our role is to save you time, enhance your client relationship and make tax expertise available to you in the way that you require.
We have assisted the clients of accountants and solicitors in the following:
- Advice on the establishment of an executive or employee share scheme to incentivise key staff in a tax efficient manner.
- Review on the tax affairs of a client to identify tax planning opportunities.
- Advice on structuring a foreign expansion or acquisition.
- Expert advice to liquidators and receivers on capital gains tax, VAT and clawback of capital allowances.
- Advice on cgt and stamp duty reliefs that are required when a restructuring is taken place.
- Advice on transfer pricing policies
- Advice the VAT implications associated with various property, including leases
- Advice on stamp duty