WENTWORTH is an innovative accountancy practice, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, corporate finance and advisory services. We service a diverse client portfolio across a range of sectors and are active internationally.
Our staff are one of our most valued assets. We focus on supporting, nurturing and developing our staff so they can reach their full potential and, become key components in the practice’s supply chain and delivery of exceptional service to our clients.
If you are enthusiastic, confident, self-starting and interested in joining a top accountancy practice with strong career advancement prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you.
• Senior Manager
• Qualified Accountant
• Part-qualified Accountant
• Graduate Trainee Program (positions with commencement dates in 2020 are now closed)
Senior Manager – Job Specification
Due to continued growth and expansion we are actively seeking suitable applicants for a Senior Manager position within WENTWORTH. This position reports to Partner level and will have direct responsibility for a client portfolio.
- Communicate with clients in relation to scheduling of audits and accounts preparation.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they become a crisis and develops solutions to avoid recurrence.
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs.
- Identifying ways to maximise the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing/accounts staff.
- Coach, train and develop auditing/accounts staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA or equivalent and a Bachelor degree/Master degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Taxation qualification and/or experience desirable.
- 5+ years of audit experience.
- 2+ years in a management role.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to lead a team and deliver results.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for people who demonstrate enthusiasm, ambition and excellent team-work skills to join us and help shape our future, as we will help to shape their future.
You can also post your CV to WENTWORTH, 1E North Valley Business Centre, Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67.